Administration Officer (Full Time)
- – Handling hotlines, general enquiries, feedbacks, enrolments and administration – process. Liaise with teachers with respect to curriculum and students’ progress.
- – Provide professional customer service, such as introducing course and instrument details.
- – Supporting daily operation including managing classrooms and service desk, instruments protection and documents updates.
- – Assign all-round office administrative works.
- – Assist in managing student concerts and event organized by Cello Factory.
- – Assist in ad hoc duties as and when reasonably direct by supervisor.
- – Hong Kong permanent resident.
- – Above possess a recognized university degree in any disciplines.
- – Have preferably 2 years of relevant experience in customer-facing or administration supports in school, art and culture.
- – Genuine interest in working with students.
- – Have good organizational, planning and administrative skills; Experience with process documentation and activity coordination.
- – Self-motivated with initiative, detail-oriented, responsible, an effective team player with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- – Good command of both written and spoken in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua).
- – Proficiency in PC skills in MS office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint). Experience in Adobe suite (AI, Photoshop) and Workpress.
- – Immediately available will be an advantage.
- – Work location in Lai Chi Kok.
- – Fresh graduates with sound academic background and part-time experience will be considered.
- – 5 days a week, willing to work during on Weekends
- – HK $12000 – $15000 /month
- – Bank Holiday, MPF, annual leave
– Personal development and growth opportunities in art and culture management
Interested applicants please submit application with cover letter, and CV with expected salary and date of availability by email email@example.com . For details, please visit our website at www.cellofactory.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purpose and will be treated in strict confidential. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed within 3 months from the date of application. Applicants have the right to request access to and/or correction of your personal data. Request should be made to Cello Factory in writing.