Customer Service Assistant /Officer (Full Time)
- • Handling hotlines, general enquiries, feedbacks, enrolments and administration process
- • Provide professional customer service, such as introducing course details
- • Liaise with teachers with respect to curriculum and students progress
- • Assign all-round office administrative works
- • Assist in ad hoc duties as assigned
- • Hong Kong permanent resident
- • Diploma holder or above
- • Minimum 1 year working experience, preferably in customer service, administration or related areas of work.
- • Genuine interest in working with students.
- • Experience with process documentation and activity coordination
- • Self-motivated with initiative, detail-oriented, responsible, an effective team player with good interpersonal skills
- • Good command of both written and spoken in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
- • Proficiency in PC skills in MS office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint). Experience in Adobe suite (AI, Photoshop) and Workpress
- • Willing to work during on Weekends whenever there are activities
- • Immediately available will be an advantage
- • Work location in Lai Chi Kok
- • Fresh graduates with sound academic background and part-time experience will be considered
- • MPF
- • Bank Holiday
- • Annual leave
- • Performance Bonus
- • On job training
- • Staff discount in course
** Candidate with more experience may be considered as “Customer Service Officer / Assistant Customer Service Officer)
Interested applicants please submit application with cover letter, and CV with expected salary and date of availability by email firstname.lastname@example.org . For details, please visit our website at www.cellofactory.com
Candidates not contacted within 8 weeks should consider your application unsuccessful.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purpose and will be treated in strict confidential. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed within 3 months from the date of application. Applicants have the right to request access to and/or correction of your personal data. Request should be made to Cello Factory in writing.