What you’ll learn
If you are interested in knowing how to play cello or just simply love to explore a new instrument, this course is perfect for you!
Learning cello is fun and it’s also very easy to start. This is a quick and intensive beginner course tailored to help everyone who want to learn cello but don’t have any music background or knowledge in cello.
In this course, you will:
- ☑ Learn the very basic and fundamental techniques for playing cello;
- ☑ Play the cello on your own without any music scores;
- ☑ Learn how to play the cello part (just 8 notes!) for Canon in D;
- ☑ Learn the tricks to make your cello sound beautiful with interpretation; and
- ☑ Become able to perform with a string quartet background soundtrack for social broadcast or live event or private gatherings after 2 weeks!
Who this course is for:
- • Anyone interested in playing cello
- • Anyone who wants to play music but don’t know how to read music scores
- • Anyone who wants to challenge themselves
- • Cello beginners
‣ No music background or knowledge in cello needed
‣ Must have a cello and a bow for learning and practice. For Cello Rental, please contact us by email email@example.com